Obviously this is kind of random and not normal for me but I was lacking photos. Today the power was out from 7 am - about 7 pm. So a couple friends and I went shopping in Bondi. Which was fun I got some more going out clothes... mainly shoes because of the hatred of flip flops as acceptable footwear. We then came back and had bannanas for dinner because they thought they were going to get the power back on at 4. So the Dean went over to Woolworths and bought us Hamburger fixings that we could BBQ outside. Though by no means do I think what I ate was Hamburger... ( I have no idea what it was) I just put on a LOT of Ketchup and ate it :) I then spent the rest of the evening just chilling out and watching movies. A majority of the college went into the city for the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade and clubbing but that just isn't really my scene. :) So this photo is one I took while driving back through Sydney on our way home from shopping. I tried to get photo's of some of the Mardi Gras outfits but we were going to fast. This is just a random hold hand out and hit the
button shot (Don't think this was pre planned) I like to think if so I would be a little better photographer than this :)


No comments:
Post a Comment