Mar 2, 2008

March 2, 2008


Today was what you would call unproductive. It is amazing how at home I get so much done and at College nothing… I woke up around 11 after about 10 or 11 hours of sleep. And pretty much I don’t know where the rest of my day went though looking back I actually feel it was productive. I played some soccer which was fun it was me and 17 guys no other girls. Then I went to church and heard the Archbishop of Sydney speak which was good. He is a very interesting and funny gentleman. Then I hung out with friends and watched a movie. After church was over a friend and I started playing a little bit (me on guitar her on drums) and they asked if I would be interested in playing which at first when I got here I was like I am going to take these 13 weeks off and just be a participant…. But those of you that know me know that I can’t just be a lay participant. I have to be involved… So I guess I am back to playing which I am actually really excited about because I have really missed it. Oh and I found out that I didn’t have to ride the bus an hour to get to Hillsong last week because they actually have a satellite campus (which is what most of them are) about ½ block maybe a full block away from my front door. Obviously I should have done a little more research… but now I can go to the local one and compare/see the differences between the two. The photo for the day is actually from a guest photographer who “borrowed” my camera and proceeded to fill my chip with 97 random shots of random hands, people, furniture you get the idea. I might have done some tweaking of my own on it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: