Many of you heard me make a comment to the effect of I sit and watch my megabytes go tick tick tick away… Well this is what I am looking at it. As you can see I have 16mb which is a bummer because that equals about 1 day tops 2 days if I use it very minimally. That being said I just need to go refill my account. Though I think I will have to be going over to the Uni more and use the free wireless because that means I spent $40 this month on internet. A lot of my friends have addictions here, Coffee, Cigarettes or both. I have come to the conclusion that mine is internet. Though mine is still much cheaper, and healthier! It seems to be an issue with all of the Americans here! We are all just so use to unlimited internet
No comments:
Post a Comment