Mar 8, 2008

March 8, 2008 It's Beach time!

A wonderful day at Clovelly Beach. It was a wonderful day of laying by the ocean and getting tan/ burnt but hopefully that burn will turn into a nice dark brown. Two more friends joined us later in the day and as we laid there someone pointed out that it went Columbia, America, Mexico America, Germany America by country as we lay in the sand which just goes to show all the fun people you get to meet living in a dorm. I got some great shots of the ocean and rocks. It was pretty much an amazing way to spend anyday. It was well worth the 1.5 hour bus ride each way to get there. The second photo is of my burn. It was well worth every minute of it though. I got home just in time for dinner and found it was cricket training time so i quickly ate dinner and then headed off to cricket. Which I am really enjoying learning to play. America should definitely take it up. We got back to campus and decided to do some pranking so it was kind of a full night of pranking but super fun. So if you have any good ideas let me know. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Connie Wilson said...

Hi Julie, Great to hear from you, this is the second time I have attempted to leave a message, if you get two consider it an oops!! Love hearing from you and seeing all your pictures. We miss you but are excited for all your fun. You missed about 18 inches of snow over the weekend - it was a blast.
Write back and let me know if I was successful!!!!