I had prayer meeting at 8 am this morning which is good because not only does it start the week off right but it gets me out of bed instead of wasting the day sleeping. And I couldn’t sleep through it because I was leading it. After breakfast I went back to my room to do my homework which I did some reading but then I fell asleep and sadly I forgot to put the cap on my highlighter so my sheets and my jacket have a huge fluorescent yellow mark. I then spent the rest of the afternoon doing homework and wasting my day on the internet. It is amazing how quickly a day can go then I met a gal from RMC for a Girl Date and we went to a tea house that was very lovely and nice to just get together and chat. Sadly, I forgot to take a photo which had been my plan. So here we are imitating one of the guys here who pulls this face in every photo.
1 comment:
What is going on, girl. Hope all is well with you. Just had a blogging moment, so I thought I would stop by yours. Good to get caught up on julie life. Love to hear more, in depth some time soon.
Seth
Post a Comment