
Thursday night is the official start to my weekend so today was like a lazy Saturday… lazy being the key word. I dyed my hair blonde , well kind of it didn’t turn out quite as blonde as I thought it was going to but I really like the random color it came out. We had a bbq outside for lunch and then I came back and wasted time on the internet, (minus talking to abbi on skype that wasn’t a waste;) then I went to FOCUS which is an International Student Ministry that is put on by the Anglican church RMC is affiliated with. I bought my first leg of spring break plane ticket to cairns. Then I watched a really crappy American movie… yes you know it is bad if I think it is bad because as I have been told on numerous occasions my taste in movies is less then sophisticated. It was Stick it a movie about a young gymnast turned rebel who instead of going to juvenile detention she had to go to Gymnastics. Then I learned about Rugby… I am still trying to decipher the difference between AFL (Australian Football League) and Rugby… But believe me there is a “huge” difference to the Australians
No comments:
Post a Comment