Today was church day. It is amazing how when you are involved and busy your day just disappears. I went to Hillsong (Macquarie Uni extension service) which was delightful I took a couple friends with me. I then came back to campus and practiced guitar for several hours because I was playing at 6pm service. It was A & C Block’s week to lead chapel so I played guitar and we had quite a few new people involved which is great. I got done with that at 8 then wasted a couple more hours looking for plane tickets for Mid-Semester Break. So much for homework :)
This photo is of the Voice (RMC Publication) about the goings on around RMC. Take note that the Yanks cleaned up at Cricket And I am not really sure what the other references are. I just have to keep pointing out that the other American and I cleaned up the Australians at their own national pastime. I need something... to comeback the comment that though America cleaned up at the Olympics, per capita Australia beat us. Everything is a competion! It's Great :)
No comments:
Post a Comment