Mar 24, 2008

March 20th Trip to Macksville

I packed for Macksville which was difficult because Country to me and Australians is very different. Ryan, Bre and I headed to the train we ended up being an hour or so early so we picked up some dinner in Hornsby. Then we boarded our Country Link Train and got situated for the 6 hour ride to come. All of our seats were all over the car so we worked it out to get two together but then Ryan was the odd man out so he came back and joined Bre and I in our seats. 3 in 2 seats was a tad cushy but a better option then the crazy guy one of us had to sit next to if not. It was a good trip and Bre’s parents Neville and Sandy met us at the train depot along with two of her nephews. We then headed to their home and we had a nice convo. A lot of what her dad said I didn’t understand because of the Aussie Lingo but I smiled and got enough that I could sound intelligent.

No comments: