Mar 1, 2008

February 29, 2008 - Commencement Dinner




















RMC had it's Annual Semi- Formal Dinner. It was a good time and fun to see everyone dressed up. Normally when we go out the girls get dressed up but tonight all of the guys had to actually get dressed up also. It was a nice and leisurly day. I had no class so I woke up, did some emailing, bought my course notes had some lunch went shopping for some shoes to go with my dress because in Australia "thongs" aka flip flops aren't acceptable. Came back went to Focus which is a Ministry kind of affliliated with my dorm for International Students.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paul said...

wow, Julie Brezicha, I don't think I've ever seen you in a dress. very nice

Julie said...

Are you Serious... I think that is sad... Well "sadly" I have so many now I will have to wear them when I get back to Wooster :) Thanks.