
I headed to the beach with a couple friends we are from all over the world. France, Mexico, Uruguay and of course America. It was quite intersting we got on the train and there was about 7 Australian guys making comments towards us but that was short lived so they went on to make prank phone calls that actually were pretty funny but no one in my group got them because their english is very limited. So it was quite funny because my group just sat there ackwardly smiling because they had no idea what was going on. We got to the beach where we decided to find a nice quiet deserted beach to visit (not) but it was quite relaxing. I got to talk to Jennifer and make more "spring/fall break" plans which is exciting and then we decided to not rush back to school so we stayed at the beach till about 5:40 it took us about 2 hours to get home because we kept missing trains etc. and they came every hour or half hour if we were luckily plus the train takes an hour. So we got home and found some dinner and some Aloe Vera for me because lets just say I didn't learn my lesson last weekend so my skin is on FIRE! But it will be worth it :) (I hope) I did two pictures so you could see the hair in a better light.
No comments:
Post a Comment