Mar 24, 2008

March 24, 2008



Today we spent the day driving back to Sydney. Ryan Met up with us in Macksville and Bre’s brother and fiancé and the three of us road back to the city with 40 kilo’s of honey (her had does bee hives) and all of the wedding gifts and our stuff. It was cozy in the back of his Subaru Outback. We left Macksville at 9:30 am and we drove and drove and drove until we got back to Uni at 4:30. It was a long day of driving. I then worked off all of that sitting by playing Soccer. There was suppose to be separate girl and guy training but all the other girls bailed so Laura and I played with 20 guys. It was great J much more aggressive then girls and because a majority of them are international the skill level is pretty high which is fun. It’s getting me ready for IM when I get back to the states. Now I am trying to catch up on emails, blogging and homework for tomorrow. The picture is of the 3 of us counting down the Kilometers to Sydney.

No comments: