Mar 11, 2008

March 11, 2008 Masters Supper

Today is Tuesday and Tuesday means class and more class. I had 5 hours of class and then 2 hours of Spring Break Planning (it technically is mid fall break but oh well) I got back from class just in time for dinner. After dinner I did some reading about analyzing media. (I know who knew I would actually have homework) then C and D Block (dorms) headed to the Masters house for dinner. The photo is of the invitation we received. It was a very pleasant time. His wife had made us snacks and scones which were pretty much amazing. Then back to my room for more homework. :( Off topic: Someone has their music turned up loud (which means everyone gets to share in their taste of music) and I couldn’t quite place the song and then I did… They are playing the High School Musical Soundtrack. Not only are they playing it but I think it might be one of those Karaoke video games so they are busting out on it! :) Oh man HSM...

No comments: