Mar 28, 2008

March 28, 2008 Another Menzies Win


Today is one of those days that I wonder where the day went? That seems to happen on Fridays because I don’t have class. Today was another Inter-College Competition Game. Today’s Sport of choice was Soccer. RMC vs. DLC Girls and Boys. The girls brought out another win. The score was 2-1. Which was very exciting! I scored both goals but the second one was a sweet assist by Angela (the other Yank) Overall the Menzies team did great. The DLC girls had us beat in number of players with advanced skill but Menzies had the heart and didn’t give up. I then stayed and watch the boys play which was fun. I pitied the Ref. She was a small Asian girl and she wasn’t very good so she got yelled at a lot. The boy’s game brought about 2 red cards one for each team. It was very exciting J though sadly Menzies boys weren’t able to overcome the referee’s incompetence to win. I have played Sport every single day this week which is perfect. There is no better way to spend your evenings then playing sport.

No comments: