Mar 17, 2008

March 17, 2008 – Happy St. Patrick’s Day


I started off rolling out of bed and going to prayer meeting at 8 which is a great way to start off the day and the week. I then spent the whole day doing homework L I guess that is what happens when you do nothing work related all weekend. At dinner we had lots of green food. Including green/mint jello pudding stuff (I was not a fan) and Keely and Kerri decided to pick a fight with each other as seen in the photo of them rubbing this jello/pudding crap all over each other including in each others hair. When it dried it was a sticky mat of hair. They were joking about how they should have done it to me because I was encouraging them so I could get a good photo and my response was try it… because I will get you back and it will be much better J Not that I’m cocky or anything.

No comments: