Mar 26, 2008

March 25, 2008


Today was a full day of class. I had a paper due at 5pm that I wrote/edited between classes. I had a 2 hour break and then each of my tutorials got out 15 min early so I whipped out my computer and worked on my essay. I actually got it done by 4 so I went to my 4:00 Media Lecture. I got back to RMC to have a quick dinner and then I went to play netball which was a blast. I only played the first half to give others a chance but I played Wing Attack instead of Defense like last week and I didn’t get one foul called on my which was a miracle. I really enjoy it though it would be more fun if you could come into contact with each other. Or at least be close. There is a 3 meter radius around the person with the ball that if you get to close it is an obstruction of play. Lame I know. We got back to RMC in a celebratory mood because we won and I just sat in the courtyard with some of the team and had a lovely chat. However I didn’t want to do a netball photo two weeks in a row so I didn’t take my camera which left me with a room shot. My room is a MESS Obviously J That is on Fridays agenda to clean it up but until then…
Posted by Picasa

No comments: