Mar 18, 2008

March 18, 2008 Netball Newbie

I had a full day of classes and then RMC’s netball team (I’m on it) had our first game. Which was interesting to say the least, it is kind of like Basketball with out a backboard and there is absolutely no contact. Your feet have to be at least 3 feet away from the person you are guarding. Which doesn’t work out so well for me who is so use to full contact sport. So let’s just say I had a LOT of fouls but hopefully the learning curve is this week and next week I will be a better. I am the Green WD (Wing Defense) I swear Obstruction WD was called more times than any. Then another newbie WD was on the other team so I couldn't figure out when it was me or him because most of the time it could have been me also.

No comments: