
Today a friend woke me up at 11:10 because he was bored and once i'm up, i'm up. So I started my day even though I didn't need to be up until 2 (don't worry I wasn't going to sleep in till 2) I helped another friend who is just learning english do some research. (Thanks to all those essays I write for Wooster it was a piece of cake) then I headed off to Uni to learn about the 1940-1950's in Australia's political system... so fascinating (yuck) I then met with Grant the leader of the Navigators which is a smaller christian organziation on campus that specializes in individual mentorship and less large group meetings. I had a lovely chat with him about how I can be involved for my semester and he had some ideas of how I could experience the differences in how Australia does "ministry" Then I headed back to RMC where a couple friends and I layed out on the grass and did some sun tanning while doing our reading. I then had some dinner and I learned how to throw a Rugby ball. Overall it was a fun day. It's going to be tough to come back to the US where life goes at such a faster pace. I had several moments where I was like I should get my camera out and never did so tonight I had to find something to take a photo of... (you always know when I forget until I get back to my room because it is a photo of something in my room.) This time I decided to share my bulletin board of the people I Love! :) (Don't worry if you are not on there I still love you :)
1 comment:
Yay! I'm on there :)
Post a Comment