Mar 7, 2008

March 7, 2008 New Hair




So I woke up today with a plan... that plan was to dye my hair... yep you heard correctly. For me being such a planned, organized person I sure to things spur of the moment. Like my hair, I guess I feel it isn't permanent, permanent it can alway (at least at somepoint) be reversed. So I walked over to Woolworths with Bre and Kerri and we bought hair dye. Then Bre and I spent the afternoon dieing my hair. (it took like an hour for it to set) I washed it out and was a tad shocked at first but now I like it and want to go more drastic :) So maybe next week I am going to go blonder :) Why not, I am only in Australia once and I don't have any weddings or family photos coming up that I need to look "normal" for. :) Or at least I don't think so... If you know something I don't please share so I can adjust the color ;) I went to FOCUS tonight which is a Ministry for International students that english isn't their first language or may never have been exposed to the Gospel so I am going and taking notes about how they do internatinal ministry so that I can be a better minister of the Gospel to International Students at Wooster. I also had a lovely chat with one of the student leaders of the InterVarsity here about the differences in how Australians do ministry verse The States. I also bought my train ticket to go home with Bre for Easter which I am super excited about and I started planning my mid-semester break with other international students that are at RMC. (the dorm where I live)
The coloring is much more drastic in real life... I will try and get a photo that does it justice tomorrow at the beach with natural light. Not the flourescent light in my room.

3 comments:

Vineeta said...

I like the color. It look really nice on you...at least in the photo.
Vineeta

Anonymous said...

They have woolworths in Australia!
That is sweet! Hair is cool but not that much different than I remember it! GO MORE BLONDE!!!

Julie said...

I am going to go more blonde! :)I think I will have time this weekend to do it :)
Woolworth's is about all they have and Big W. (pretty much Walmart)