May 31, 2008

May 31, 2008 - Mannequin's Everywhere!

I was over study so I took the day off. Maybe not the best idea but it seemed good at the time. I spent the morning on the internet, then the afternoon I went to my friends Sly & Andres’s soccer game. Which was fun it has been a long time since I have been to an actual soccer game with uniforms and referees, it made me want to play on a team again. After dinner we watched a little Rugby Union then we channel flipped for movies in Vinnie’s room. But we took a little break from channel flipping to go ‘borrow’ the clothes from the girls that had gone out to the bar and dress the 12 mannequins Steve happened to have borrowed and then we displayed them dressed in these girls clothes all around RMC so they will be in for a nice surprise tonight when they come back so we will see their reaction. I am sure I will hear them from my room.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

there is an awful lot of borrowing in that story

Paul said...

where exactly do you just borrow that many mannequins from? it looks like a great time though, very creative. We all had some pretty interesting adventures with Mannequins when we worked at Friendtique you'll have to see those pictures sometime.

peace.
paul

Julie said...

Steve works at a store like Eddie Bauer and they were on their way to the trash. Mannequins are an interesting phenomina! I will have to check those pictures out when I get to Wooster in 29 days!