I awoke to the fresh victory of NSW which is always a nice way to start off the day! I had one class and was able to get a little bit of study done. After dinner I met with Steve and Simon to discuss ‘See You at the Pole’ which is tomorrow morning. Then had Bible Study where we started Amos which was good. A little difficult to understand but by the end it was starting to make more sense once the history/background was clarified. I don’t know what I am going to do once I have to leave my interactive history book (Aka Johnny). I guess I will just have to learn it myself, which I am working on. Steff. and I got together to practice the musical worship set which was so fun! I have missed just playing and singing to God spontaneously with friends. Now off to bed because See you at the pole (aka bbq pit) starts at 7:30 am and I have to be there early to set up etc. The photo is of my hall mates decorating our ‘C’ for C Block. We are in the middle of Block Art Wars.
May 22, 2008
May 22, 2008
I awoke to the fresh victory of NSW which is always a nice way to start off the day! I had one class and was able to get a little bit of study done. After dinner I met with Steve and Simon to discuss ‘See You at the Pole’ which is tomorrow morning. Then had Bible Study where we started Amos which was good. A little difficult to understand but by the end it was starting to make more sense once the history/background was clarified. I don’t know what I am going to do once I have to leave my interactive history book (Aka Johnny). I guess I will just have to learn it myself, which I am working on. Steff. and I got together to practice the musical worship set which was so fun! I have missed just playing and singing to God spontaneously with friends. Now off to bed because See you at the pole (aka bbq pit) starts at 7:30 am and I have to be there early to set up etc. The photo is of my hall mates decorating our ‘C’ for C Block. We are in the middle of Block Art Wars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment