We left for Laser Tag at 9:30 and we played 3 games. It was great there was 30 of us playing and for one of the games I got 6 place and the second 9th place so that was super fun. Then I spent the rest of the early afternoon on my computer then Angela, Sly and I went out and practiced Touch Footy. We worked on our passes and technique. It is really difficult because instinct tells us to run so they can pass to us but you have to wait back because the person with the ball does the running and can only throw it behind them. So you being the receiver do short sprints, stop and wait for there sprint then you do a short sprint. But it’s great fun. Then we went (plus Steve and Kerry) to Simon’s Field Hockey game which was fun. It poured almost the entire game but there was cover. We missed dinner so we stopped at Macer’s (Mcdonald’s) and got dinner. Then Ang and I spent the evening watching The Man from Snowy River II and Evan Almighty. Everyone else had plans and it was raining so we just weren’t in the go out and do something mood that and we had been going all day.
May 17, 2008
May 17,2008
We left for Laser Tag at 9:30 and we played 3 games. It was great there was 30 of us playing and for one of the games I got 6 place and the second 9th place so that was super fun. Then I spent the rest of the early afternoon on my computer then Angela, Sly and I went out and practiced Touch Footy. We worked on our passes and technique. It is really difficult because instinct tells us to run so they can pass to us but you have to wait back because the person with the ball does the running and can only throw it behind them. So you being the receiver do short sprints, stop and wait for there sprint then you do a short sprint. But it’s great fun. Then we went (plus Steve and Kerry) to Simon’s Field Hockey game which was fun. It poured almost the entire game but there was cover. We missed dinner so we stopped at Macer’s (Mcdonald’s) and got dinner. Then Ang and I spent the evening watching The Man from Snowy River II and Evan Almighty. Everyone else had plans and it was raining so we just weren’t in the go out and do something mood that and we had been going all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment