May 6, 2008

May 6, 2008

I started out the day by kind of freaking out because I had no idea how Marxist ideals were or weren’t apart of Australia’s Welfare state and I had to present on it. So I get to class to present and the teacher pulls a no show because she was sick so it worked out splendidly and the other guy I was presenting with had only ½ read one of the 3 articles we were presenting so it was great. I then spent the rest of the day preparing a politics essay and going to class. The picture is dinner. It was rather uninspiring and one of those meals were you chew and try and swallow so you don’t know what it is you are eating. Because though they say it is chicken… we aren’t always sure. The salad was just there to add color to the plate because I knew I was going to take a photo. Come to think of it... It might have been bad because it wasn't dressed... maybe next time I will remember to not try and eat just plain greens. (Now why didn't I think of that while at dinner) Then we had netball were we killed the opponents 32-8 it was a nice boost to go back and do lots of reading.

No comments: