I did attempt to get a little work done but yet again that didn’t really happen. I went and watched a rugby game which was a nice break from wasting my time. The three guys we went to the Snowy Mountains with are the biggest pranksters in college and they all went out for the night to a friends b-day party so Angela (the other yank from WA) and I decided tonight was the perfect opportunity to turn the tables on them and return their pranking ways. Which ended up in a great time for us and a lot of clean up for our friends. It was sweet! We went to Woolworths and bought all of our supplies. Then we headed back to the college to get started. There was only two people in college left with master keys and it turns out we are friends with one of them. So we were able to get in all of their rooms. It was great. So we spent the evening ‘decorating’ their rooms. We did lots of little pranks that will keep on giving until they find them all. The main big ones were the web we created. We passed string all around there room so it was a trap and then we borrowed their scissors. We put flour in their showers and beds, we taped the wheels of their rolling desk chairs, put q-tips in all of the pockets of their pants, and salted their tooth brushes… etc. the list goes on but I can’t give away all of my ideas J So it was great. We got done with plenty of time so Angela and I were watching a movie and watching for their return. They finally got back about midnight so Angela and I were laying on my bed looking out the window with all the lights off and we heard them discussing and going to check each others room then I hear my name yelled and we are fighting so hard to keep our laughter in then we heard voices outside my room and all of a sudden the door opens (they have a master key) and they barge in hit the lights and we are dieing of laughter. They grab us and carry us down the stairs and throw us in the pond so we are soaking wet, freezing in our jeans and jackets but it was so worth it. FYI the photo doesn't do it justice because most of the pranks were little annoyances they will be finding for days.
May 5, 2008
May 3, 2008
I did attempt to get a little work done but yet again that didn’t really happen. I went and watched a rugby game which was a nice break from wasting my time. The three guys we went to the Snowy Mountains with are the biggest pranksters in college and they all went out for the night to a friends b-day party so Angela (the other yank from WA) and I decided tonight was the perfect opportunity to turn the tables on them and return their pranking ways. Which ended up in a great time for us and a lot of clean up for our friends. It was sweet! We went to Woolworths and bought all of our supplies. Then we headed back to the college to get started. There was only two people in college left with master keys and it turns out we are friends with one of them. So we were able to get in all of their rooms. It was great. So we spent the evening ‘decorating’ their rooms. We did lots of little pranks that will keep on giving until they find them all. The main big ones were the web we created. We passed string all around there room so it was a trap and then we borrowed their scissors. We put flour in their showers and beds, we taped the wheels of their rolling desk chairs, put q-tips in all of the pockets of their pants, and salted their tooth brushes… etc. the list goes on but I can’t give away all of my ideas J So it was great. We got done with plenty of time so Angela and I were watching a movie and watching for their return. They finally got back about midnight so Angela and I were laying on my bed looking out the window with all the lights off and we heard them discussing and going to check each others room then I hear my name yelled and we are fighting so hard to keep our laughter in then we heard voices outside my room and all of a sudden the door opens (they have a master key) and they barge in hit the lights and we are dieing of laughter. They grab us and carry us down the stairs and throw us in the pond so we are soaking wet, freezing in our jeans and jackets but it was so worth it. FYI the photo doesn't do it justice because most of the pranks were little annoyances they will be finding for days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, that is quite impressive. Your house mates better watch out next year!
Post a Comment