May 31, 2008

May 29, 2008


Study keeps seeming to be a common thing through out my days Who would have thought. But I guess that is how it goes with the end of the semester fast approaching. The other thing that seems to fill my time during finals is Modge Podge. I think I use Modge Podge (it’s a craft thing) as a stress reliever. Because I got on a modge podge kick last finals week and I seem to get my friends hooked also. Then we had bible study on the book of Amos then ended the night hanging out at the Uni Bar. Because where else do you go after Bible Study. It was nice this week because there weren’t very many people there so we just got to hang out and we didn’t have to really deal with drunk people. Which is always a perk :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: