May 18, 2008
May 18, 2008 Happy Birthday Mom!
Started out today with Hillsong which was nice then back to RMC for lunch. I spent the afternoon doing laundry, returning emails, talking to the fam on the phone, watching footy and defragmenting my hard drive… Who knew you were supposed to run hardware maintenance. Not me. The photo is of Ryan this is after the shocked faced that I had no idea what he meant with all of his computer lingo. It is suppose to take just a couple minutes to do but because I had never done it, it took several hours and I found out that I actually only have 13 gigs of the 93 available left. So I might need to do some clearing when I get back. After dinner I was on welcome duty at church, and then we had gladiators which was Sweet and always is good for laughs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment