Today was a homework/ study day. I had a couple classes which were ok. Though I wasn’t looking forward to the sociology one because we were discussing religion and that always turns out to be a Christian bashing session which today was no exception. It is amazing how people can talk about Islam in a open and non confrontational way but when it comes to Christianity everyone has to take jabs at it. Not only were we talking about Christianity today but we were talking about Hillsong which is even more of a hot issue here. This is the reading we had to do. I then came back for a lively dinner with childhood stories of people wetting their pants in grade school then we had Ladies Bible Study which is always a lovely time. Then back to studying!
May 7, 2008
May 7,2008
Today was a homework/ study day. I had a couple classes which were ok. Though I wasn’t looking forward to the sociology one because we were discussing religion and that always turns out to be a Christian bashing session which today was no exception. It is amazing how people can talk about Islam in a open and non confrontational way but when it comes to Christianity everyone has to take jabs at it. Not only were we talking about Christianity today but we were talking about Hillsong which is even more of a hot issue here. This is the reading we had to do. I then came back for a lively dinner with childhood stories of people wetting their pants in grade school then we had Ladies Bible Study which is always a lovely time. Then back to studying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment