May 14, 2008

May 14, 2008

I had class today and more study. I went with a couple other RMC to a college fair at the Uni to promote RMC and try and get students (Australians) to come and live here. Which went ok, Most of the students were from Sydney and the attitude is very different here. So many students at Macquarie live at home and commute up to 2 hours to come to class instead of moving out and living near the Uni. The photo was their idea of how to greet students at the fair. Then I had a presentation in Media on talk back radio that I think went really well. My teacher is a total talker so I just directed the conversations so she did my presentation for me. It was great! I got back to RMC for dinner and then Gals bible study where we discussed what it means to have Godly relationships and to be single. Then back to study. This paper is due tomorrow at 4 so that will be nice to have done though I need to find an older person to check my facts to make sure I am not making this stuff up. Because I am discussing Australia’s response to Vietnam and from everything I have read I would assume it is the same as the US but I just want to double check before I hand it in. J

No comments: