May 26, 2008

May 25, 2008 – Touch Footy


For all the UN productivity in recent days this weekend was really busy and very productive. Maybe not in the study arena but I had a LOT of fun and that is what really counts right? J I went to Hillsong this morning then had a quick bite to eat then we headed over to the playing fields for our touch footy game (touch Rugby) vs. DLC. Which we won 3-2 Angela, Jennifer and I each scored a Try (goal) mine was a breakaway so I sprinted about half the field. Then the guys played DLC and MUV back to back and completely cleaned up the total score for both games was 14 - 0. My camera had 847 photos on it from today alone but I deleted 100. (I didn’t take all of them) so I had 747 photos to choose from for today’s photo of the day.

No comments: