I set out to make today productive… however that really didn’t happen. I got some errands run at the Mac. Center and then I got back and had lunch and then went to Class in the Avo. Then I had Netball practice because the RMC girls have a game tomorrow vs. the DLC girls. Then dinner, and bible study which was really good. We are in Galatians 4 and 5 After Bible Study I pulled some music because steff and I are going to have a worship jam session which I am excited about. Obviously I was low on creativity. This is some game that was on the coffee table at bible study... I have no idea!
May 4, 2008
May 1, 2008
I set out to make today productive… however that really didn’t happen. I got some errands run at the Mac. Center and then I got back and had lunch and then went to Class in the Avo. Then I had Netball practice because the RMC girls have a game tomorrow vs. the DLC girls. Then dinner, and bible study which was really good. We are in Galatians 4 and 5 After Bible Study I pulled some music because steff and I are going to have a worship jam session which I am excited about. Obviously I was low on creativity. This is some game that was on the coffee table at bible study... I have no idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment