May 3, 2008

April 30, 2008- Banana's In Pajama's are running down the stairs, Banana's in Pajamas are chasing teddy bears.

Wednesday’s are also bad days on the class schedule. I don’t really enjoy having to go to class. The classes themselves are fine it is just the act of going that I don’t like. Life would be so much better if they took Study out of the “Study Abroad” My program coordinator did bring lunch for us on campus so that was pleasant. I don’t like having to walk home in the dark from class and my class doesn’t get done till 6 pm so I am in class till dark and that just puts a damper on my mood. But then I had girl’s bible study which was good it helped lift my spirit. We discussed women in the bible and how they portray the fruit of the spirit. Then we all chose one fruit of the spirit to work on this week. I chose Gentleness. We will see how that goes. The picture is of a kiddie ride in the mall. Do you remember Banana's in Pajama's it was a tv show when I was young. Apparently it was an Australian show. Who Knew!

No comments: