Although it is Saturday I had to go to the library early to see if they found my keys which luckily they had. I then came back to RMC for the Anglican church affiliated with RMC’s Picnic. It was a fun time. I was in charge of the Get to know you games/ice breakers which I love that is what the photo is of. Then I went out to tea with a couple friends and then came back and watched several of Summer Heights High which is an Australian mockumentary a satire on Aussie high schools and it was funny but not quite funny enough to hold my attention. Then we watched 8 seconds which I would totally recommend about the life a crazy talented Bull Rodeo rider.
May 10, 2008
May 10, 2008, It's not all about study... It's about Relationships...or at least that is what I keep telling myself!
Although it is Saturday I had to go to the library early to see if they found my keys which luckily they had. I then came back to RMC for the Anglican church affiliated with RMC’s Picnic. It was a fun time. I was in charge of the Get to know you games/ice breakers which I love that is what the photo is of. Then I went out to tea with a couple friends and then came back and watched several of Summer Heights High which is an Australian mockumentary a satire on Aussie high schools and it was funny but not quite funny enough to hold my attention. Then we watched 8 seconds which I would totally recommend about the life a crazy talented Bull Rodeo rider.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment