Everyone kept telling me to call my mom but then I had to explain to them that Mothers day really isn’t until tomorrow for my mom. I took Angela and Diane to Hillsong with me this morning which was fun and then we spent the afternoon at the library trying to productively work. That went ok. I was able to get lots done but its research so it seems like a waste. That and it is actual books so I can’t highlight I have to copy it over as opposed to normally how I print articles off of online journals. Then back to RMC for Worship team practice, a quick dinner and then Trinity Chapels Evening service that went really well. We wrapped the 3 week series on the Trinity which was very enlightening. We had a guest pastor/professor from Moore Bible College giving the sermon. Then we had Gladiators! After Gladiators we just hung out and chatted for awhile which was really nice. The photo is of us watching gladiators. Yes there were other girls there we just were divided and all the girls were on the same couch as me so I couldn’t get them in the photo.
May 11, 2008
May 11, 2008 Happy Mothers Day!
Everyone kept telling me to call my mom but then I had to explain to them that Mothers day really isn’t until tomorrow for my mom. I took Angela and Diane to Hillsong with me this morning which was fun and then we spent the afternoon at the library trying to productively work. That went ok. I was able to get lots done but its research so it seems like a waste. That and it is actual books so I can’t highlight I have to copy it over as opposed to normally how I print articles off of online journals. Then back to RMC for Worship team practice, a quick dinner and then Trinity Chapels Evening service that went really well. We wrapped the 3 week series on the Trinity which was very enlightening. We had a guest pastor/professor from Moore Bible College giving the sermon. Then we had Gladiators! After Gladiators we just hung out and chatted for awhile which was really nice. The photo is of us watching gladiators. Yes there were other girls there we just were divided and all the girls were on the same couch as me so I couldn’t get them in the photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you do anything other than hang out?
Hmm... Good Question... I do go to class a couple times a week but we hang out a lot though I prefer to call it Investing into eachothers lives :) Sometimes we pray or study the bible together!
Post a Comment