May 16, 2008

May 15, 2008

I spent the entire day working on my essay that was due at 5pm. It wasn’t to stressful because I had so much of it completed so hopefully I will get a good grade because I spent a lot of time editing and proofreading it. Then once I got it done of course I couldn’t make myself work any more. So I went to Angela’s room and hung out then after dinner we got ready to go out before bible study. So I let Angela do my makeup because I just do the simple basics and it was Hollywood at the Uni Bar so I go to Bible Study with this eye make up like caked on, it was pretty funny/ scary. Then we headed to the Uni Bar and we had a good time. It wasn’t that crowded so we just got to chat and hang out which was nice, and to just not be in my room typing was a nice relief. I got back at like 1 and then started reading Job when the fire alarm went off so I got up and put on trackies and a jumper (Sweats and a jacket) because the loud speaker comes on and says Standby.. Please wait for instructions ( or something like that) but it wasn’t anything someone just burnt popcorn

No comments: