I woke up by jogging to the library to return my books before prayer. I spent the day doing homework. My class was canceled when I got there. So I finished the afternoon out in the library studying. Then back to RMC for dinner and more study. After this week though it should be pretty easy going, I believe I will have another essay or two and then my finals. The photo is of Angela the other girl from WA. Everyone here is convinced that Americans are obsessed with Peanut Butter because Ang and I eat Peanut Butter with everything, like toast, apples, and ice cream (that is Ang not me)
May 13, 2008
May 12, 2008
I woke up by jogging to the library to return my books before prayer. I spent the day doing homework. My class was canceled when I got there. So I finished the afternoon out in the library studying. Then back to RMC for dinner and more study. After this week though it should be pretty easy going, I believe I will have another essay or two and then my finals. The photo is of Angela the other girl from WA. Everyone here is convinced that Americans are obsessed with Peanut Butter because Ang and I eat Peanut Butter with everything, like toast, apples, and ice cream (that is Ang not me)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment