May 16, 2008

May 16, 2008 - Sport

I woke up at 9:00 to go play tennis with some mates which was fun and a nice athletic way to start the day. It has been a really long time since I have played so it was nice to be back on the courts. We got back in time for me to waste some time on the internet then lunch. Then Angela, Steve and I went to the mall and did our errands then we had touch footy training which was a blast. They broke us up into groups novices and people that know how. Pretty much American’s + international students then the Australians. But it was a blast we are getting ready to play DLC the other college so I am really looking forward to that and the monthly RMC updating newsletter came out and I got Football(Soccer) player of the year which was nice then we ended up back at the mall for lolly’s (candy) for our movie night then we watched The Castle Which is an Australian flick pretty much about bogan’s (rednecks) and it was great because most Americans watch it and think it is the dumbest thing because they don’t get the jokes but I got so many of them because I have spent so much time with Australians and learning about Australia. It is Great! :) The photo is watching the movie obviously not everyone stayed awake. Oh AND I made Kool Aid which Jennifer sent me becuase they don't have it here, I am still working it out because of my lack of resources (aka a pitcher, a measuring cup, etc.)

1 comment:

Paul said...

congrats on football player of the year!