May 27, 2008

May 27, 2008


It is Tuesday so that means class. It is crazy though because everyone is talking about the finals and for a couple subjects it was the last class. During my break I went over to the mall and got my haircut. After dinner we had one of our last netball games we are waiting to see where we are in the seeding to see if we go to the semi-finals game. We had hot chocolate in Vinnies room as a pick me up because we were down because of netball. The photo is Vinnie reacting with displeasure over D-mac's closeness while looking at Footy photos on facebook. Then I was suppose to be doing my paper on how democratic Australian media is but instead friends stopped over and we ended up chatting for a couple hours which was good… just not quite what I was suppose to be doing with my time but is about relationships right. Or maybe that is still how I consule myself.

No comments: