May 26, 2008

May 24, 2008 - Rugby and the City


I woke up early to go over to the Uni to use the wireless to get work done. We don’t have internet in our rooms for the weekend because of some Trojan or something or other… I don’t really know I just know it doesn’t work. So then I went to the Mall and did a little gift shopping. Because I am kind of realizing all of the stuff that I was like oh I have plenty of time I will do that later… well this is later because my time here is quickly coming to a close. Then Sly, Ange, Vinnie and I went early into the city to Lord Nelson which is one of Sydney’s oldest pubs which was fun because it was a real pub not a bar. Then we headed over to the Rugby Union match. The Waratahs vs. the South African Sharks for the semi- finals and Waratahs won. It was sweet there were 20 RMC people at the game and we were right off (like 20 feet) off of the try line (end zone) it was sweet. When we yelled the players would actually look at us. Then we came back to RMC and Ange and I were dreading seeing our rooms because Steve didn’t go and we had payback coming but he was to busy doing study. However some of the girls weren’t but they were unable to get into my room so they chose to prank Sly and D-Mac’s room. So then they all got thrown in the pond. Oh great fun!

No comments: