
For those of you that didn’t know Jessica and I in Middle School our favorite tv show was Snowy River, The McGregor Saga it was an Australian Period Drama/Soap Opera pretty much. It wasn’t that bad but by no means was it high quality television. Since then I have always loved the Snowy Mountains/ Snowy River and dreamed of going to it. This week that dream was fulfilled. We all went horse riding around his farm and neighboring farms and it was fun, all of the girls had ridden before not a lot but enough to know the basics where as none of the guys had so it was hilarious! We ended with what was suppose to be a wading through the snowy river however as you know me I can’t take the easy way so where my horse decided to enter the river was to deep for it to touch so it swam! It was so fun! I was soaked but when else could I say I rode a swimming horse through the Snowy River! After the horse ride we went back to Steve’s Grandparents house for lunch where we had “breakfast” for lunch at 4pm so dinner was quite late and Steve’s Cousin came out for the night with her two kids and we played Australian Trivial Pursuit, So I’m not a fan of American Trivial pursuit even less of a fan of Australian trivia. If you look closely you can see Sly chasing the neighbors cows out of the front yard. It was funny because he was rounding them up barefoot and sprinting to cut them off.
No comments:
Post a Comment