It’s Tuesday so that means class… I spent the day over at the Uni and I got back to RMC with enough time to change and grab a piece of toast then head off to our Netball game where we got creamed. We were playing against the Uni’s club team and they were down a player and totally schooled us but it wasn’t like it was an unexpected loss. The score was 7-25. We were just happy we had gotten 7. Got back to RMC had heated up our late dinner that was waiting in the fridge then I got a little bit of study done then it was down to the common room for the C block supper (the dorm I live in dessert time) Which was nice and I preceded to “waste” 1 ½ hours chatting with people though I don’t consider it a waste it just wasn’t academically productive. Scott , RMC’s Pastor was trying to figure out what it would take to get me to stay here another semester. The photo is of my friend Steff (she has been in here a lot she is just one of those people that attracts a camera) So her philosophy on life is IFL… Immature for life. This is why she is riding a razor scooter. She was late to class so scootering is faster than walking so she scootered over to Uni.
May 13, 2008
May 13, 2008
It’s Tuesday so that means class… I spent the day over at the Uni and I got back to RMC with enough time to change and grab a piece of toast then head off to our Netball game where we got creamed. We were playing against the Uni’s club team and they were down a player and totally schooled us but it wasn’t like it was an unexpected loss. The score was 7-25. We were just happy we had gotten 7. Got back to RMC had heated up our late dinner that was waiting in the fridge then I got a little bit of study done then it was down to the common room for the C block supper (the dorm I live in dessert time) Which was nice and I preceded to “waste” 1 ½ hours chatting with people though I don’t consider it a waste it just wasn’t academically productive. Scott , RMC’s Pastor was trying to figure out what it would take to get me to stay here another semester. The photo is of my friend Steff (she has been in here a lot she is just one of those people that attracts a camera) So her philosophy on life is IFL… Immature for life. This is why she is riding a razor scooter. She was late to class so scootering is faster than walking so she scootered over to Uni.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment