Jun 3, 2008

June 1, 2008 B& D Block Chapel.


I slept through church this morning which I never do. I got up for lunch and spent the afternoon doing study and modge podge. I was suppose to go to the Hillsong evening service but instead we went to TCM for the B & D block chapel service. Which was great. The students that live in B& D block put on the whole thing and they did an excellent job. The photo is of the band produced. There was more clapping then I have ever heard at TCM. After church we watched two episodes of Gladiators because we didn’t have time last week to watch it. After Gladiators we headed back to our rooms but we didn’t make it past the corridor because we were chatting. For about an hour it was just funny stories about learning to drive and driving stories and accidents, then we moved into theology and doctrine… I have no idea how we got there. Right as we were getting into it Pastor Scott and Hannah came out and joined us. At 1:00 am we decided that it was time to go to bed but it was a great convo. I learned a lot, was left with a lot to ponder, and was able to share my views.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: