Jun 16, 2008

June 15, 2008 -Why Would you have this in your Car?


I spent the afternoon studying for my politics test then Steve and I went to Hillsong’s evening service. Which was one of the last things I wanted to do that I hadn’t gotten a chance to do, it was really cool they just planted a Hillsong Church in Cape Town South Africa and it was their first service ever and they did a video feed with the City Campus and with the Cape Town church so all three of us were communicating and it was just AWESOME to realize how God’s church is a global mission and how the church can come together with the help of technology and encourage each other it was pretty sweet! The photo is of a car I saw in Hillsong’s parking lot. It kind of creeped me out. Then Ange and I handed out our modge podge picture frame gifts we have been working on now for several weeks and it was fun to see everyone’s reactions, they were a hit :) There is now only 5 days until I am home in WA!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: