Jun 16, 2008

June 14, 2008 - Exam & Fun!


For Grandma

My exam was at 9:20 and it went well. I knew to much, Everyone was giving me crap about not studying yet I did fine, Well at least I think I did, we will see but I knew all of the answers and discussing it with others our answers were the same and I am pretty sure I only needed about 5 % on it to pass the class and I think I got at least 5% for putting my name on it and showing up J I then spent the afternoon doing modge podge and watching the TV show Ed. Then 13 of us went into the city as a good bye Julie. Which was really fun to just spend my last weekend here with all of my great friends. We went to Luna Park which is kind of like Coney Island but way less exciting and it was really empty because it is winter here. The funniest part of that was Steve stuck his hand in his jacket pocket and he flipped out and he pulled out this ‘thing’ and threw it on the ground and it was really gross and as he pulled it out he realized it was a dread as in one of Lukes Dread locks that he cut off and put in Steve’s jacket the night a few weeks back when we did all of our pranks so pretty much it was disgusting! After Luna park we walked across the Harbor Bridge and then went to Pancakes on the Rocks which is a place that only sells pancakes and crepes but they are really fun. We were going to head to a pub to end the evening but we got to the bouncers and I had left my id in my pants pocket of the pants I had changed out of so I couldn’t get in so we headed back to RMC for the night which was a good idea because a couple of the girls were tired and had to get up for work in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: