Jun 3, 2008

June 2, 2008 Are ducks suppose to be in trees?


I spent the morning sleeping which I didn’t mean to do. I got up for Prayer meeting and breakfast and then when I was studying my eyes closed for a couple hours. I feel like I might be getting sick so sleep now is better than sickness later (i.e. during finals) I had class and then I came back and did some study and some more modge podge during my study breaks. The photo isn’t so good because I was rushing to get to class but I found the duck in the tree odd. I don’t normally see ducks in trees. Maybe it is because we have different trees so I don’t see them, or just the stark contrast of the white gum tree and the dark duck but it caught my attention as odd.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paul said...

Australia is definitely a strange place, ducks certainly shuld not be in trees.