Jun 13, 2008
June 12, 2008
I should have been studying but… I just didn’t really see the need I studied for about an hour which was plenty. I went to the mall with some girlfriends and did some picking out of clothes to go back and buy tomorrow. I learned how to apply eye liner, something’s I just never have learned, and I watched a couple episodes of Ed. When we got back to Menzies the fire alarm was going off so we sat and watched the show. It is funny because all of the RA’s coming running to see where it is then they have to go check it out and then they announce that there is no need to evacuate (most of the time) so this is Johnny announcing in a non normal baritone voice that there is no need to evacuate and then the firefighters came it was very exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment