Jun 19, 2008

June 19,2008 Final Day


I spent the morning watching Lookign for Alabrande which is a really good Australian coming of age film. Then more packing. It is amazing how long it takes to pack up and decide what to keep and leave. After lunch Ange and I went to the mall and did some last minute Australian Shopping. I got Vegemite to share with all of you. :) Then some more hanging out and an extended dinner time. We then watched Australian Rules and Steve's Skydiving video and flight of the conchords. There obviously wasn't much to do becuase so many people still had to study but I did a lot of photo transfering. The photo is of my "revenge" on Simo for his part in mondays prank. He had just cleaned his room so we filled his made bed with the foam balls so when he pulled back his sheets he found a pleasant suprise. We told him that we had been ponded so we got to miss out on traveling with wet clothes in our suitcase.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: