Jun 16, 2008
June 16, 2008
I woke up to study and I called my dad for Fathers Day and had a lovely chat. Then I headed off to my exam. Which I think I totally rocked, I knew all the answers I needed to and I felt I answered all of the questions well. The only thing that gave me a little fright was the fact that I had 6 pages left in my booklet and other testers were asking for a second booklet but I did only need about 5 points out of 30 so I wasn’t to worried. Then I went and helped my friend Julia practice her hearing testing so she practiced on me and I came to find out that I potentially have hearing damage that isn’t bad right now but if I continue with my music at the same decibel it could be damaging. So I will be doing some volume changing. Then I got to spend the rest of the night hanging out with friends, watching Ed, and having some good convos. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment