Jun 9, 2008
June 9, 2008
We were suppose to go to breakfast with his church at the beach but it got rained out so instead we slept in and then drove to Seal Rocks. At seal rocks his parents had to go back to Taree because his mom had a student coming over (she does music lessons) but Kerri, Sly and Pam (a friend of Sly’s sister that joined us for the ride back) did a little more sightseeing on our drive back up to Sydney. We saw the tallest tree in NSW, had dinner with Kerri’s dad and then made it back to Sydney by 9:30. It was a long drive but a fun time. When I got back it was good seeing everyone back at Menzies it was kind of a nice first test leave. Then Ange and I were hungry so we made ourselves macaroni and cheese which I brought with me and I just haven’t had time to cook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment