

Tuesday’s normally all I have to say is I had class boo… but not today! I received to assignments back that were worth 40% of my grade each and I did great on them so that was exciting. I only need C’s because my grades don’t transfer and I got B’s so that is always pleasant and then I was in my media lecture and one of the assistant producers of myth busters came in and explained that they were looking for people to use in one of their experiments. They were trying to bust the myth as to whether you find people more attractive when you are drunk. They needed people to use to compare. So they took our picture and then I guess would have people rate it being sober and not sober. I am not really sure I will have to wait till the show comes out. I only did it for the free t-shirt. I know I won’t make the cut (which was kind of planned) because you couldn’t smile when they took your photo and I smiled… I couldn’t help it. My friend Steff was taking photos for me and I was too excited to not smile. However a smile would run the validity of their tests so you most likely won’t be seeing me on myth busters but who cares I have the sweet t-shirt to show I was used as a Guinea pig on the show J

1 comment:
SWEET!
Post a Comment