Jun 17, 2008
June 17, 2008 Pranks and Shopping
I woke up to what I thought was a steam cleaner and then there was a loud knock so I open the door and have a whole bunch of little white balls fly into my room. I knew it was Sly because I had seen the bag of foam bean bag chair balls in his room but foolish me thought he was going to stuff a bean bag. So I spent the next 45 min cleaning up little Styrofoam balls. Then I headed into the city to do some last minute shopping with Kate and Diane it was a fun day and a good use of time because everyone at RMC was still studying. I got some good Souvenirs and a couple new shirts. Kate and I came back and I watched some Ed before dinner. It was great because today was vacumming day so the custodian was extra nice and actually vacummed my room even though it was a little messy with styrofoam and stuff. Dinner was great we stayed and chatted for about 2 hours then we headed to the movie theater where we watched ‘What happens in Vegas’.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment