It is crazy I found internet twice in one day! So a little more detail. I had a wonderful B-day we celebrated on Frasier Island which was spectacular and the first time we were able to be in the water since being in Australia. Everything North of Bundaberg has Box Jelly Fish Warning... Which the box jelly fish is pretty much invisible and its sting is lethal So we weren't quite willing to take that risk. There were signs every where that pretty much said, poor some vinegar on it and hope for the best! Not quite the "adventure" we were looking for. Today we stopped at a pineapple plantation and just relaxed. Tomorrow we are off to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo which is a little eerie because all of the brochures make it look like he is still there which we all know he isn't. But I am looking forward to it. Then we return the camper van and spend the night in Brisbane and then I meet up with my IFSA Butler Group. Which I am excited about but also a little nervous just because it is another chance to go into a large group of people and not knowing anyone. Oh well we will see what happens :) Miss you all and I will try and post pictures as soon as possible!!
Love, Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment